Occupation: I’d like to describe myself as an artist mostly working in photography.
Location: New Jersey, USA
Astrological sign: Scorpio
I feel like every colour has a time and place. Picking just one is very hard… If I had to stick to one colour to utilize in my work forever it would definitely be a bold pink. I often use it. Pink has a feminine reputation but I think if you examine it from an unbiased perspective, pink is a very good colour that doesn’t necessarily have to evoke femininity.
Favourite flower: Lotus flowers are by far my favourite.
Favourite sports team: I was never much for sports. Actually, I don’t really like them to be a little more frank.
Favourite hero of history: Does Dali constitute a hero?
Chief characteristic: I’m extremely driven.
Last person you spoke with: A very good friend.
What you ate for breakfast: Nothing yet, just having some coffee to start.
I’m turning 24 tomorrow. Ahhhh. This is what I’ve been listening to through April (and today).
Big shout-outs to my friends, who more than likely showed me most of these songs, but to whom I refuse to give credit, because that’s just how word of mouth works and you can’t OWN music.
1. Unicorn Kid, “Pure Space”
2. Dean Blunt & Inga Copeland, “Narcissist II”
3. Dillinja, “Grimey”
4. Jessie Ware, “Running”
5. Bryan Adams, “Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?”
6. Arca, “Ass Swung Low”
7. Porter Ricks, “Biokinetics II”
8. Blood Orange, “Champagne Coast”
9. RDX, “Facebook”
10. King Felix, “Spring 01”
11. Miguel, “Adorn”
12. Nicki Minaj, “Breaks In The Trap” (Physical Therapy Remix)
13. Death Grips, “Hacker”
14. Atari Teenage Riot, “Speed”
15. CFCF, “Exercise #3 (Building)”
16. Dina Alieva, “Molitva”
17. The Wanted, “Glad You Came”
18. RiFF RAFF, “Deion Sandals”